Created in 2009 by the Italian primary school Direzione Didattica di Cassola, this project learned students of the 5th year how to create a digital cartoon and learned about the cinematographic and audiovisual language by using videos and cartoons in the Apple multimedia laboratory. They acquired multimedia producition skills on their own by working in the multimedia laboratory. This experience involves all subjects and it helps each student to develop his/her own abilities and to express themselves in different ways.
Finalists announced for MEDEA Awards 2017
The 8 finalists for the 2017 Annual MEDEA Awards were announced by the MEDEA Awards Organising Committee today. They are (in alphabetical order):
- 321via.ch by Sara Alloatti (Switzerland)
- Cuba Stories by John Drew, Mark Grabowski and Joan Stein-Schimke (United States)
- De mayor quiero ser científica by Fundación Profesor Novoa Santos (Spain)
- Écoute cette histoire by TV5 Québec (Canada)
- In my own view by Karpos (Greece)
- Physics House by ClickView (Australia)
- Project management simulation by Saffron Interactive (United Kingdom)
- Somme Tales by The National Archives (United Kingdom)
The overall winners will be announced during a virtual MEDEA Awards ceremony which takes place on Wednesday 19 April 2017. The winners will be invited to the Media & Learning Conference 2018 in Brussels. This year the awards attracted more than 100 entries from 26 countries and the judging panel was made up of 86 judges.
Read the full press release
For more information about the MEDEA Awards: http://www.medea-awards.com
For more information and the Media & Learning Conference: http://www.media-and-learning.eu