Premi MEDEA 2016
I Premi MEDEA 2016 sono i seguenti:
Il premio MEDEA per media educativi generati dagli utenti
Il Premio MEDEA per media educativi prodotti professionalmente
Premio per l’insegnamento delle lingue con supporto multimediale
Premio per l’insegnamento delle scienze con supporto multimediale
Premio per il miglior utilizzo dei media nell'istruzione superiore
Premio per la collaborazione europea nella creazione di media educativi
Premio Speciale della Giuria MEDEA
Invia ora la tua proposta e partecipa al concorso!
The 8 finalists for the 2016 Annual MEDEA Awards were announced by the MEDEA Awards Organising Committee today. They are (in alphabetical order):
- Apprendre l'anglais avec les Tutos de Huito by Stéven Huitorel (France)
- Labhair Linn! Cabhraigh Linn! - Speak with Us! Support Us! by Edel Crosbie (Ireland)
- La Moselle ensauvagée - De l’eau et des forêts dans la vallée de la Moselle ou le retour d’une dynamique naturelle by Université de Lorraine (France)
- Magna Carta & the Emergence of Parliament by The National Archives of the United Kingdom (UK)
- Multimedia Wismo by Nadasdy Film (Switzerland)
- PopuLLar - Motivating secondary school students to learn languages through their music by Kindersite and partners (UK)
- Science Bits by International Science Teaching Foundation and Science Bits (Spain)
- Walking through the nature by Aleksandra Andonoska, (Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia)
The overall winner will be announced during the MEDEA Awards ceremony which takes place on Thursday 10 March during the Media & Learning Conference 2016 in Brussels. This year the awards attracted 195 entries from 34 countries and judging panel was made up of 124 judges.
Read the full press release
This year the MEDEA Professional Production Award went to Multimedia Wismo produced by Nadasdy Film in Switzerland. The overall prize for the MEDEA User-Generated Award went to Labhair Linn! Cabhraigh Linn! - Speak with Us! Support Us! submitted by Edel Crosbie in Ireland. The winners were announced during the MEDEA Awards Ceremony which took place as part of the Media & Learning Conference in the Flemish Ministry of Education and Training Headquarters in Brussels on Thursday 10 March 2016.
Multimedia Wismo was represented during the Awards by Nicolas Burlet from Nadasdy Film in Switzerland. This attractive multimedia resource is aimed at very young children and introduces them to the rich cultural landscape of myths and legends. Multimedia Wismo provides different games and learning opportunities and was developed in collaboration with Swiss broadcaster RTS. It highlights the very best in production values according to the judging panel with attractive imagery, highly appropriate style and design and really attractive stories.
Labhair Linn! Cabhraigh Linn! - Speak with Us! Support Us! was represented during the Awards by Edel Crosbie from Ireland. This entry was created by Edel as part of her studies and is all about involving parents in helping their children learn Irish, one of the two official languages in Ireland. According to the judging panel the approach and style of this video is really appropriate to its mission, the message is communicated clearly and the pace is just right, very focused and yet great fun to watch. Edel’s entry also won the prize for the best use of media in language learning.
For more information about the MEDEA Awards: http://www.medea-awards.com
See the full press release