Know IT All for Primary Schools is a vibrant new 3D SMART animation created by Childnet, designed especially for both primary school staff and primary pupils. The resource is designed to help school staff to understand important e-safety issues and to offer strategies and information on how to support young pupils to get the most out of the Internet.
The overall winners of the MEDEA Awards 2017 were announced today 19 April 2017 in a virtual Ceremony streamed here. Watch the video!
The 8 finalists for the 2017 Annual MEDEA Awards were announced by the MEDEA Awards Organising Committee today. They are (in alphabetical order):
- 321via.ch by Sara Alloatti (Switzerland)
- Cuba Stories by John Drew, Mark Grabowski and Joan Stein-Schimke (United States)
- De mayor quiero ser científica by Fundación Profesor Novoa Santos (Spain)
- Écoute cette histoire by TV5 Québec (Canada)
- In my own view by Karpos (Greece)
- Physics House by ClickView (Australia)
- Project management simulation by Saffron Interactive (United Kingdom)
- Somme Tales by The National Archives (United Kingdom)
The overall winners will be announced during a virtual MEDEA Awards ceremony which takes place on Wednesday 19 April 2017. The winners will be invited to the Media & Learning Conference 2018 in Brussels. This year the awards attracted more than 100 entries from 26 countries and the judging panel was made up of 86 judges.
Read the full press release
For more information about the MEDEA Awards: http://www.medea-awards.com
For more information and the Media & Learning Conference: http://www.media-and-learning.eu